Booking Terms & Conditions
Welcome to JoDa Caravan Hire. Our guest's satisfaction and safety is paramount and we therefore ask you to read the following Terms and Conditions.
We provide holiday caravans for couples or families, we do not accept group bookings. We regret that we are unable to accept bookings from:
• Persons under 18 years of age.
• Persons who are a convicted child offender, or is subject to the notification requirements of the Sexual
Offenders Act 2003.
We also reserve the right to refuse any booking or transfer a booking to another site/pitch, but this will only occur under exceptional circumstances. The person who books the caravan (the hirer) is responsible for the booking
and warrants that they are over 18 years of age. Persons occupying the accommodation must not exceed the number of berths provided, one baby counts as one berth.
If this legal requirement is not met then your booking may be terminated and you may be asked to leave with no refund made.
The hirer must remain with the group for the entire stay of the holiday. If you have any special requests or requirements, please let us know at the time of booking and we will do our utmost to oblige. However, this can
obviously not be guaranteed. The contract is with JoDa Caravan Hire. A contract exists as soon as we have issued our booking confirmation letter and you should check this carefully to see that it reflects your wishes.
Please inform us of any discrepancy within 7 days, unless your holiday is to start within 14 days in which case you should inform us within 24 hours. The terms contained in this contract do not affect your statutory rights.
The Price of the
Once you have made your booking and paid a deposit of £50, the price of the holiday will not be subject to any change. The balance of the price of your holiday is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. On receiving your deposit, we
will send you a holiday booking confirmation.
Change or Cancellation of the
Charges are calculated from the date that your instructions of cancellation are received, as follows:
LENGTH OF TIME CANCELLATION CHARGE
7 days or less Full Booking Price
08-14 days 90% of full booking price
15-21 days 75% of full booking price
22-28 days 50% of full booking price
28 days or more Deposit
If you wish to change your confirmed booking in any way, you should advise us as soon as possible and we shall endeavour to accommodate your request. If this is possible, we shall then issue a revised confirmation of booking.
Note: You are advised to take out Holiday Insurance from your local broker to cover your personal luggage, personal money, holiday cancellation/curtailment, personal and public liability etc. We regret that refunds
cannot be made where you are in breach of the contract (but you will be entitled to a refund if we are in breach of contract).
Change or Cancellation of the
If we are unable to provide the booked holiday and have had to cancel before the holiday is due to start, you are entitled to a full refund of the money you have paid.
We cannot accept liability or pay compensation for changes to or cancellation of your holiday due to "force majeure", i.e.: any event that we could not foresee or avoid. Such events include, but are not limited to, industrial
disputes, war or threat of war, civil disorder, natural or nuclear disaster and fire.
Arrival and Departure Times
Our caravans have a Check In time of () and a Check Out time of ()
By making a booking with us you have entered a contract in which you undertake, on behalf of yourself and the people in your party (including children), to adopt the following standards of Behaviour:
• To act in a courteous and considerate manner.
• To supervise children properly so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
You are responsible for any damage, accidental, wilful or through neglect, caused to the unit or it contents, including loss, caused by yourself or any member of your party. This does not include failure due to normal use.
Please notify us as soon as possible in order that we can take appropriate action. We know accidents happen so we wont charge you if you break a plate or cup but please inform us so it can be replaced for the next
You further agree that you will not:
• Commit any criminal offence at the Park or undertake any criminal activity.
• Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance.
• Keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon at the Park or use on the beach.
• Use any unlawful drugs.
• Carry on any trade or business while on the Park.
• Create any undue noise or disturbance.
JoDa Caravan Hire reserves the right to terminate your holiday without compensation, if you or the members in the party do not abide by the above points.
Health and Safety
We take the well being and safety of our guests very seriously and we ask that you comply with the following:
• The speed limit on the park is 10 mph.
• All vehicles must conform to the Road Traffic Act and have current tax, MOT and insurance. The provisions of the Highway Code apply to the roads on the park.
• Guests are not allowed to bring lorries or other commercial vehicles on to the park.
• No recreational vehicles can be used on the park. This includes motorised scooters, except those for the disabled.
• No mechanical or repair work is to be undertaken on the park.
• No Parking on the grass when wet (A "Tow Off" charge of £75 and a "Repair" Charge of £75 apply). Charges will be applied by Blue Anchor Leisure Ltd for this.
• Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point.
• Keep your dog on a short lead on the park at all times.
• Clean up after your dog.
• If you are in a pet friendly caravan, we reserve the right to require that the owner removes their dog from the park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
We operate a no smoking policy in all of our caravans. There are no designated areas for Smokers. However, you may smoke outside, but please dispose of your cigarette ends thoughtfully.
• Open fires are not permitted. Please ensure that instant barbecues are not used.
• The use of generators is not permitted.
• Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into, trees.
We shall not be liable for the death or injury of any person or for any loss or damage to property of any such person unless said death, injury, loss or damage was caused by our negligence.
We cannot accept liability for alterations on entertainment or park facilities from those currently advertised.
If you have any comments to make regarding your holiday please speak to us as soon as possible, particularly if it is a matter of dissatisfaction. We will endeavour to rectify any problem with a minimum of delay, we would
love to know your comments or improvement suggestions so please feel free to complete the comment book/form in the caravan.
If you are found to be breaking any rules you may be asked to leave and no refund will be given. The information supplied on the Booking Confirmation Form will be stored on computer for administrative purposes.
Under no circumstances will this information be provided to a third party unless require to do so by law and/or for Crime Prevention Purposes. All stored information is password protected.